Not just theory but practical and proven programs used by thousands of educators with over 2 million students!
Launch a freshman course that will:
- Raise high school graduation and college completion rates
- Increase the intrinsic motivation to succeed academically
- Assure ALL students are college and career ready
Join us for this one-day workshop and you will learn:
- How freshmen can develop a meaningful online 10-year career and education plan
- Strategies for using each student’s 10-year plan for advisory functions and academic coaching
- Best practices from schools that have experienced success
You will come away with:
- Copies of an award-winning, proven curriculum that helps students recognize the value of education and the importance of staying in school
- A comprehensive plan for implementing a proven program that not only gets results in reducing dropout rates and increasing academic achievement but also is easy to implement and gets results from the beginning
- The necessary data and resources to generate buy-in from teachers, parents, board members, and community partners for a Freshman Transition course and program
Register at least three weeks before the event and receive our special "Early Bird" rate.